Deposit.redaksinet.com – Terkadang we need to return to some version .The NET such as 3.5 in order for something to function. But how do I install Net Framework 3.5 in Windows 10?
As a Windows user, you probably at least never find the word “.NET Framework.” This is a software framework developed Microsoft that allows users to build and run the program, C#, C++, F#, and Visual Basic.
Version .Latest. NET is 4.8, but the computer you may need a version .NET is longer (such as .NET 3.5, .. Net 4.5) to run multiple applications. Fortunately, install .NET version 3.5 is pretty easy. So, let’s explore how to install Net Framework 3.5 in Windows 10.
Do .NET Framework 3.5 is Already Installed In the PC?
Before we start installing .NET 3.5, it’s good to check if you already install it before:
- Press Win + R , type control and press Enter to launch the Control Panel.
- Click Programs > Programs and Features.
- From the left panel, select Turn Windows features on or off.
- You’ll see . NET 3.5 at the top of the list of Windows features. If the boxes on the side .NET 3.5 shaded black, it means that box is already installed.
- Notice how there are parentheses that says that this version includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0. This means when you install .NET Framework 3.5, you can also run any application that requires the .NET 2.0 and 3.0.
If the box next to .NET Framework 3.5 is not shaded black, it means it is not installed in your computers. Thus, you can use one of the following three methods to install Net Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 you guys.
How to Install NET Framework 3.5
1. Install .NET 3.5 From Windows Features
If you follow the steps above to determine whether the PC already has .. NET 3.5. Just follow the steps in the previous section to log on to Windows Features.
All you need to do is select the box on the side .NET Framework 3.5 and press OK to exit the window. Windows will immediately start installing .NET Framework 3.5, but you must restart the PC to complete the installation.
2. Install .NET 3.5 Using Windows Installation Media
If you do not have internet connection on a PC, you can use the Windows DVD or bootable flash drive to install .. NET 3.5. This is quite simple and does not take much time, as long as you have the Windows installation media.
- Insert the installation media to the PC and check the drive letter assigned to it.
- Press Win + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run the Command Prompt with admin privileges.
- Run the command Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:G:sourcessxs /LimitAccess.
- In this example we assume that the installation media was given a drive letter G. Replace the letter G with the letter assigned to a drive in your system.
- The installation will take a few minutes. After finished, restart PC you guys.
3. Install .NET Framework 3.5 Using the Offline Installer
If you want to assume they download, Microsoft have offline installer for version .NET framework earlier in the web site dotnetnya. However, before you browse and download any of the files, make sure you download the version .NET are supported.
Fortunately, Microsoft makes it very easy to download the supported version. When you access the download page, the website will automatically expand the list of supported versions and hide the ones not supported. And you will find .Important to download the supported version, because Microsoft set the date of “end of support” for the software, after that, Microsoft will stop releasing updates for the software. Fortunately, at the time of writing, the date of expiration .NET 3.5 is set to 10 November 2028, so you have plenty of time to use it.
After downloading the offline installer .Net Framework version your choice, now you just install it. In most cases, the installation should go smoothly. However, sometimes, it can also occur error.
4. Install .NET Framework 3.5 Using Command Prompt Or PowerShell
If you want to finish something quickly, you can use the Command Prompt or PowerShell to download and install .NET Framework 3.5 with one command. Here’s how to do it:
- Press Win + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to launch Command Prompt with admin privileges. If you want to use PowerShell, type powershell.
- Run the command Dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:”NetFx3″ if you use a Command Prompt and run the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName “NetFx3” if you use PowerShell.
- This will trigger the installation. After the installation process ends, you can sign out from Command Prompt or PowerShell.